The new Hunter X-22 chassis from Magpul is a full featured, ergonomic stock for the Ruger 10/22 rifle. Made of high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 has an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height in order to fit a wide variety of shooters. Multiple sling mounting options, M-LOK slots, and a non-slip rubber butt pad increase the uses for this stock for all users. Fits standard Ruger 10/22 .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing required, a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil or heavy bull barrels.
Made in the USA.
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 .22 LR receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5"-14.5" with 0.50" Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25", 0.50", or 0.75"
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920"
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK™ slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8" long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right 1-1/4" Footman's Loops
- Weighs 2.4 Pounds