The Hartman MH1 Red Dot Reflect Sight is an advanced and innovative reflex sight. The MH1 maximizes the user's performance with a large field of view through the sight, helping with target acquisition and situational awareness throughout the day and night. The reticle helps maintain the weapon on a vertical plane for increased accuracy utilizing balanced lines at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions, and a centered red dot.
A USB charging port is efficient with battery consumption. The MH1 holds 2 batteries and can recharge in a wall socket, or a USB socket, and is equipped with a sleep mode and dual 30 motion centers, which work to only active the sight when firing takes place.
- MH1 takes CR123 battery and allows extended battery life with easy reachable access
- It has an ergonomic design with an unique angled rear activation button
- Features a remote controlled sight with smart batter consumption
- The MH1 is built to MIL-STD-810F
- It is equipped with MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny / Weaver mounting system
assembled on the right side of the sight to avoid accidental opening.
- The reticle flashes with a low batter warning with a two hour notice
- Five levels of brightness for night vision
- Easily accessible, angled activation buttons
- Wireless remote-controlled reflex sight (optional)
- The largest field of view through the sight
- Accuracy enhanced reticle
- Custom user interface (optional)
- Sleep mode & memory chip
- Fighter friendly low battery indicator
- Lower 1/3 co-witness with backup sights
- Polymer Constructed
- Durable antireflection coating
- Invisible reticle from the target side of the lens
- MIL-STD -1913 Locking mechanism positioned on the right hand side
- Nitrogen filled fog resistant internal optics