Built for optimal performance, the LWRC Individual Carbine was designed to meet the requirements of the US Army Individual Carbine Program. With revolutionary new features, the IC-A5 maintains the basic M4/M-16/AR-15 architecture and ergonomics, with flawless functionality.
Built with LWRCI short-stroke piston system and with a fully-ambidextrous lower receiver, the IC-A5 features dual controls for the bolt catch and the magazine release, add in a fully-ambidextrous fire control selection ensures that this rifle has the ultimate effectiveness for all shooters.
- Monoforge upper receiver with integrated rail-base is
stronger and lighter.
- Newly designed extended 12" user-configurable rail system
for longer reach and added versatility. LWRCI™ design feature, scalloped- cut
rail, provides easy access to 2- position adjustable gas block. Allows the
shooter to quickly switch between suppressed and unsuppressed operation.
length Picatinny top rail accommodates both day and night optics.
- LWRCI cold hammer-forged NiCorr -treated spiral fluted barrel
is 20% lighter than a non-fluted barrel of same diameter. Increased surface area
- LWRCI Enhanced Fire Control Group is Nickel-Boron coated for a
smooth, crisp trigger pull with positive reset. Every investment casting is
x-rayed to ensure highest quality standards are maintained.
- Dual control fully
ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release
and fire control. Easy access from both sides of the rifle.
- LWRCI Ambidextrous
- LWRCI Ambidextrous Sling Mount with integrated quick-detach
- LWRCI manufactured Adjustable Compact Stock with integrated quick
|Weight:||7.3 Pounds||Rifling:||1:7" Right Hand|