A no-compromise folding stock for the modern AK rifle, the Zhukov-S stock casts aside the shortcomings of the traditional AKM stock and offers a folding, collapsible stock with QD sling mounts, modular cheek risers, and a shocking-absorbing rubber butt pad that provides superior traction.
Featuring right side folding for compatibility with side-mounted optics, the Zhukov-S is designed to fit most common stamped AK receivers without modification via a unique wedge block.
MADE IN THE USA.
- Mounts to most stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern rifles with fixed stock, single tang trunnion
- 5-Position length of pull adjustability and solid "fixed stock" lockup with consistent cheek weld in all positions
- Adjustment lever is unobtrusive and anti-snag
- High strength, wear compensating lock mechanism allows stock to fold to the right
- Solid steel hinge pin
- Positive detents in the stowed position prevents movement while still allowing the stock to be instantly deployed
- Weapon may be charged and fired while stock is folded (without Cheek Risers installed)
- Cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort and optional snap on Cheek Risers are available for use with optics
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts
- Front "“ Left-side rotation limited sling mount accepts push-button QD swivels for one-point sling usage (swivel not included)
- Rear "“ Optional Sling Mounts (Type 1 and Type 2) accept push-button QD swivels
- Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
Zhukov-S™ Butt Stock
- Weight: 15.0 oz.
- Length, from receiver: 8.8-11.4 in.
- LOP Adjustment: 5-Position (0.65 in. / position)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 2.6 in.
- LOP, Collapsed: ~12.2 in.
- LOP, Extended: ~14.8 in.
NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK,
minor fitting of the stock may be required. Not compatible with Yugo
pattern AK's or the Norinco Type 56S/MAK-90 due to differences in the
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export
by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls
take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's
goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge
that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of
the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in
violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods,
technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for
obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required
to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping
and Returns FAQ for more information).