Reminiscent of the sporting lever action rifles of an earlier era, this elegant short rifle features a barrel with Ballard type rifling, an American black walnut straight grip stock, cut checkering and rubber rifle butt pad. Sights include an adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, and ramp front sight with brass bead and wide-scan hood. The solid-top receiver is tapped for a scope mount, and the rifle comes complete with offset, right or left hand, hammer spur for scope use.1894 Specifications:
- Caliber: 44 Rem. Magnum
- Capacity: 10-shot tubular magazine
- Action: Lever action; side ejection; deeply blued metal surfaces; solid top receiver; hammer block safety.
- Stock: American black walnut straight grip stock; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; tough Mar-Shield® finish; blued steel fore-end cap: swivel studs.
- Barrel: 20" with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves).
- Twist Rate: 1:38" r.h.
- Sights: Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan™ hood. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.
- Overall Length: 37.5"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.