Smith & Wesson combined a Scandium alloy frame with a Titanium cylinder to build the strongest and lightest weight .44 Magnum revolver made.
The result...maximum power in a small, lightweight, easy-to-carry package.
Smith & Wesson's large frame revolvers are a favorite choice among handgun hunters, competitive shooters and revolver enthusiasts.
These revolvers are available from production, Night Guard, M&P, Classics, Champion Series and Performance Center in a variety of chamberings in .357 Magnum®, .44 Magnum® and .45 ACP.
Offered in several different barrel lengths, Smith & Wesson provides the user plenty of options for a variety of shooting applications.
- Model: 329PD
- Caliber: .44 Magnum®.44 S&W Special
- Capacity: 6 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 4" / 10.2 cm
- Front Sight: Light Gathering HI-VIZ® Red DOt
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Grip: Wood and Rubber
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Frame Size: Large - Exposed Hammer
- Finish: Matte Black
- Overall Length: 9.5" / 24.1 cm
- Material: Scandium Alloy Frame Titanium Alloy Cylinder
- Weight Empty: 25.1 oz / 711.6 g
- Purpose: Handgun Hunting