• Purchasing firearms as a gift? If you are purchasing a firearm as a gift, then you will need to buy a gift card in the amount of the firearm. Next, add an additional amount of $30 to cover shipping and handling.
• Once you have completed that step, then send the gift card link that will also include the gift card code to the lucky recipient. DEGuns’ e-gift certificates can be purchased in the amount of $25 - $500. Purchase your e-gift certificate here.
If you are not purchasing a firearm as a gift, move on to Step 2.
• There, you will be able to enter all of your contact information including, name, billing and shipping address. You should also be able to select your Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer.
• An FFL dealer is required to accept the firearm(s) and is authorized to legally transfer ownership to the purchaser. FFL dealers can be found at a local gun shop, gun range, or even a pawnshop. You cannot legally purchase a firearm without going through a FFL dealer.
If you are unable to find the FFL dealer you prefer or if your preferred dealer does not have a valid license, follow these steps.
Contact the FFL Dealer.
Request a copy of their valid license.
Once you have the FFL Dealer license saved on your computer, Click on 'License Upload' located at the top of the page on deguns.net.
Click 'Upload Your Own License'
Choose the file containing the FFL Dealer License from your computer and enter the license number in the text box below.
After uploading your own FFL, proceed to checkout.
At Discount Enterprises (DEGuns), we operate as a FFL distributor. So, you can order your firearms from our online website and choose us as the distributor. You can even opt for in-store pick up.
• For a smooth and efficient pickup, you will need to provide your purchasing invoice that includes your contact information along with a copy of the FFL. Note: The purchaser is always responsible for contacting the FFL dealer to discuss their fees and pickup process. If you’re picking up your firearm(s) from DEGuns or intend on purchasing your firearm in store, we require a current Nebraska State ID or Driver's License in order to verify identity.
• If you are active-duty military stationed in the state of Nebraska, we can ship to your base's Parks and Recreation. You will be able to pick it up there. For in-store transactions, we recommend getting a free Nebraska State ID Card, without changing your permanent residence.
Note: Purchasing a handgun in the state of Nebraska requires you to have either a Nebraska Firearm Purchase Certificate or Nebraska Concealed Handgun Permit with your current address printed on the card.
You must be 18 or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun and 21 or older to purchase a handgun. Check your local & state laws.
Yes. Handguns and rifles are heavily restricted in California. In order for a California resident to purchase a handgun, it must appear on the State of California's Department of Justice Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale. If it does not appear on the roster, we cannot ship the handgun to California. There are multiple rifles and shotguns that are banned by name in the State of California by sale. It is your responsibility to ensure that the rifle or shotgun is permitted for sale in your state. Firearms shipped to California with a magazine capacity greater than 10 will ship without any magazines, unless the firearm is stated as being California Compliant. If you purchase a firearm that is not legal for sale in the state of California you will be refunded your purchase amount, minus a 15% restocking fee.
Yes. Most states allow ammunition to be shipped directly to your home or place of business. However, federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
Yes. We have shipped to Colorado since we began shipping firearms. However, you should be aware that your state prohibits the sale and purchase of magazines with a capacity greater than 15 rounds since July 1, 2013. If you purchase a firearm that has magazines of a larger capacity, we will not ship the magazines.
Compliant Firearms None of the firearms that we sell are compliant for states unless specifically stated on the product.